Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Give Thanks

November is a month of Thanks!  So I will be doing a new thing I am Thankful for everyday until Dec 1st!


1)  I am thankful for my wonderful Husband!  He is a truly amazing man! 
2) Today I am thankful for all trials I go through because without them I wouldn't appreciate all the GREAT (no matter how small) that is in my life!  
3) I am thankful for my healthy beautiful children! They may test every fiber of my being on a daily basis but a single hug makes my whole world!
4) I am thankful for hair that grows..I know this is silly but still..I am. I miss my long hair. 
5) I am thankful for our family. They help us out so much in so many ways. We wouldn't be where we are today with out them! 
6) I am Thankful for a merciful God! Through you anything is possible! 
7) I am thankful for my friends (this includes you Jillian Webster) They make me laugh no matter what. They keep me young at heart! :) And because they are awesome at being awesome! ;) Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment