Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Weekly Praise to my little ladies | Personal

So I would not be taking photos or pursuing my new career endeavor without my ladies (Kayden Gayle and Taylor Anne)  I first bought my camera because of Taylor...(I'll do my post on her later this week) but Kayden really inspired me to work on my photography and taking pictures of her has lead to taking photos of others!  So I am going to try and do a weekly post in honor of my baby ladies :)  Mostly it will have photos of them but sometimes I will be writing things they have taught me.  They teach me alot..you would think it was me who would teach them but they mostly teach me.  Patience is the biggest one LOL




This blue eyed girl who responds to Kay, Kay-D, Kay-D bug, Bug, Bug-a boo, and one not so known but between her and I Chickadee..she is my little birdie.  Mouth always open ready for food :)  The reason she has those chubby cheeks and a chubby rest of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment