Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Number 3.....

Well here at the Applegate house hold we are going to be welcoming baby number 3 in Aug 2012!  Kay and this little one will be only about a week apart and I am pretty scared about this!  LOL  Kay is such a crazy, lively spirit that thinking of all her craziness and having a newborn at the same time is something that sends me in immediate anxiety!  Don't get me wrong..I'm so super excited about having this new little on in our lives!  Maybe this time around I will finally get a little on who is all about Mamma because right now I have to very very huge Daddy's Girls on my hands.

We found out almost immediately that we were pregnant so it has seemed like forever to get to 12 weeks (this week).  I have a feeling this is going to be a rather long pregnancy (feelings wise anyway) and it will probably take that whole time to come to terms with the fact that "I AM GOING TO BE A MOM OF THREE!!  THREE CHILDREN!"  Holy Nolie!  I never thought I would have three beautiful babies.  But come August I will, Taylor who is NINE YEARS old this weekend (Jan. 28...this makes me want to cry.), and Kayden who will be Two for about a week by the time this bundle comes.

As for this Bundle.  It has been a not so fun first Trimester.  Sickness (though not as bad as with Kay) and complete and utter exhaustion!  Not to mention how crabby I have been (has to be a boy for this reason..I mean only a boy can make you this crabby for no reason really right? LOL)  And the worse..I have already popped a bit.  I mean really already!!  But I guess with number three its to be expected right!?  Ugg or maybe its because I haven't been on my feet enough and I'm just getting fat :/

Either way I hope to have a picture up soon of my baby/fat belly.  I hope to make a scrap book this time around with the pictures and some words on each milestone of the pregnancy.  Until then.

Cheers
XOXO
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment