Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Life has a way of getting away from us

So life seems to have a way of going on when we don't want it too.  Your little grow even though you don't want them to...friendships fade no matter how hard you try to make them grow.  Plans are made that never happen.  As I go to shoots, edit photos, clean the house, pick up Taylor from school, make dinners, be a Mom and Wife..Life continues on and days pass.  The one thing I want to do {Blog} never seems to happen even though I keep promising myself I will do it (I obviously don't).  Why is it most days there is not enough time to do everything and then (on rare occasions) the day never ends (yet I still don't seem to get anything done).  My only answer is organizations!! I run around like a chicken with my head cut off!  I need to organize my day to try and get as much done as possible.  This is my conclusion...lets see how it works and how long I will actually do this LOL!

On another note..we are going to start re-modeling our Kitchen!  A lot of DIY projects to be done with this.  I will be posting photos of the before soon and then the in the middle and obviously the end!  I will also post the DIY projects as we go too!  Here's to hoping I can keep up on the blogging and the organizing my days!  LOL

XOXOX
~H

No comments:

Post a Comment