Saturday, April 30, 2011

Shower of Light {Personal}

Spring has finally decided to show its lovely face..kinda.  We had quite a lovely day yesterday.  It started off a little chilly but warmed up enough for Taylor to go outside and play soccer...she did this all by herself (one reason why I love warm weather, my children go outside and play all by themselves!)
I just love all the light that was caught in this quick snapshot! 

Well Spring THANK YOU for showing up!  I can't wait for all the beautiful flowers that will bloom and getting my bare toes in the soft grass (as long as we get the grass in summer condition, this winter was tough on our yard!) I hope you stick around for a bit and don't let winter come back...he has worn out his welcome as of now...but will be welcomed back after a much needed break!

CHEERS everyone...hope you can get out and enjoy this spring weather.

XOXO HR

No comments:

Post a Comment